Re: 2.0 Convserion (WHY ME!)

At 10:04 AM -0400 7/12/00, Jason wrote:
>The header I am talking about is polished somethine Stainless steel ? Not
>sure...Rich ? Also, I found out that yes, it is a "fake" cat, which makes me
>want it even more :-)

The original finish, as far as I can recall, is some kind of plating.
Might be chrome but someone told me it was nickel.  Whatever it is, it
stands up very well to northwest winters - there's only a tiny bit of rust
around a few of the welds!  Eurosport headers are nice, but they don't even
come close to the supersprint's durability.  Everyone I know that's had one
has had it rewelded after a couple of years.