From: Long Enterprises=20
To: Stephygee=20
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 4:47 PM
Subject: RE: 1988 VW Scirocco 16v Rebuilt Transaxle

Hi: An 88 16 valve Scirroco trans runs $1350 with a 6 month warranty.  =
Core charge is $350 (add $100 if there is a hole in the case).  Shipping =
round trip is $73.50, we send you a return sticker for you to send the =
core back.  It generally take us 2 days to prepare one to ship.  All =
tranny shipments need to be prepaid. Add 2% for credit card, or you can =
prepay with a money order or cashier's check.  Let us know if we can =
help.