FS: TT 16V Race downpipe

Hey Guys,
Listen I sold my 16V cab and the buyer needed to have the street legal downpipe/cat
on the car to register it up in WA. So I have a very slightly used TT Race
downpipe less than 400 miles/one month old. Retails for $165 will sell for
$130 plus shipping. Located in Portland, can deliver in Seattle Sunday.
Won't last long, serious only, no procrastinators please!

Thanks,
Dean
dfutrell@hushmail.com
503-524-1646

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.