rear speaker wires on 16v

I've had this car two weeks now. Yesterday I bought a
new stereo deck. The stock system was long gone, and
the aftermarket system had a missing face plate. There
were at least two extra speakers in there, and the
wiring was all screwed up. These speakers were either
stolen or removed by the previous owner. The stock
speakers are still in place, but only the front door
speakers are currently connected. I dropped the wires
from the new stereo deck and just need to hook them
up. So I'm looking for ideas about a good way to
string the wires back so they are out of sight...

TIA
Jorel Jackson
'85 Scirocco
'87 Scirocco 16v