Re: CVO Treffen

--- Ellen Northam <n3745n@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Fellow listers:
> I live in the Chicago area and have scouted for hotels
> reasonably close to Treffen and to food.
> I have found a couple that would be good for a group
> (large amount of parking and easy to get to)
> What do you guys say to a group hotel?
> =====
> Ellen Northam
> '81 Scirocco (RIP)
> '93 Corrado SLC

I think that's an excellent idea.  (not that I didn't know
you were already doing this...   hehe)  So - anyone else?
So far Nate, Jasin, Eric, Ellen, myself, and I think Ben
Harder, and even Jim Jarrett from NY.

C'ya there!

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 & '87 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.