Re: Dual Radiator fans...Was: Cooling issues

It was Dan May that installed a Dual fan from a Passat. I dont think he
noticed too much of a difference though, but I could be wrong....there is
a first for everything.=P Dan....wanna chime in here?

Rich Deede
2000 GTI GLX
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.