Re: Euro side markers, and a question.

In a message dated 7/11/00 12:42:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bronson@inwave.com writes:

<< Got home, and I had to go get my dog, she started
 right up, but the temp light stayed on.  It finally went off after 10-15
 minutes of driving, and I've had no problems with it since.  Any idea
 why this would be? >>

One of two things, your coolant might be a little low or it might be the
improper mixture of coolant to water. Or, the little sensor on top of the
coolant bottle is getting a little crud on it and causing a false reading.
Happens to me like twice a year.  I guess that was three things,  Later

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html