Re: Scirocco Rice

Doug Teulie wrote:

> Integra Type R is not that much fun to auto-x. The GSR is no fun on the
> track compared to the MK1 Scirocco.

Hmm, are we a little biased here?   :D

> But what do I know about Integra?

All I can say is this: I rode with Tom Smith in his Type R at Hollywood last
year.  I also let him drive my car twice and rode with him on those runs
too.  His Type R was UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE.   Granted he races it all the
time and wasn't familiar with driving my 'roc (nor was it on race tires
etc.) but I gotta tell you, it made my car look pretty sick in comparison!

That said - it's a freakin' punk-ass ricemobile and they and their owners
should all be crushed and buried!!!

<j/k>  :D

--
Kevin Collins