Re: Scirocco Rice (Here we go again!)

Something I've been wondering about....I know enough about Economics,
business and mold making, so how can Erebuni afford to market these kits
in the first place? I can see for a high volume car like a civic, but
how many scirocco owners are going to buy a kit to even pay for the high
cost of the molds?
John