Re: WF tour 2000 (attn CDN/ NY area)

Looking forward to welcoming you and your entourage to Montreal. I'm sure we can
get some list members together here one night. It's truly an amazing city with
lots of charm and character, not to mention the most beautiful women (I have been
told this by people from all over the world and having travelled, I'd have to
agree...something in the water). Let us know when you plan to be here.
John
Montreal