When will I learn {racing}

All
	Well I reached a new level of stupidity tonight. Coming home from from Tim
E's b-day party after 3 or so beers I meet a slammed 95ish accord with DTM
tips. Normally I dont race..the only time I really flog on my car is when at
a tech day or so on with friends aboard. But for some dumb reason at a stop
light before a steep 1/4mile hill I was gonna give this guy a go. I looked
around the best I could being night and all and saw no cops, the car behind
me seemd to be normal.
	He dropped it and I bogged off the line and we stayed even in 1st till I
ran out of motor and he pulled slightly but still pretty much even, second
gear we swapped the lead by a bumper length or so, 3rd gear and I pulled on
him slightly at first then as the hill makes a decent curve and I heard his
tires squeel I carved into it and pulled past, 4th gear (85mph in a 40) I
pulled clear of him and I quit.
	Battle won, not by much but a victory none the less. I notice the
heaDlights fastly appoaching from the rear are particularly bright. On top
of the hill under the street light I see the lights on top of the roof,
FUCK! Take this next left into my complex and no sirens. I sit now cursing
myself...how dumb can I be, racing some retard in a Honda after drinking,
speeding with expired Iowa plates. DUMB DUMB DUMB! Ive already had one OWI
and plenty of tickets, when will I learn to behave.

Thank you for your time.
Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Amazon.com