RE: Lithuanian Scirocco Club opening meeting... [longish]

> > ...was a succsess!
> hi there,
> i was there too, brown scirocco.
> i'm reading this list for about two monts, but fear to write
> anything becouse of my poor english.

As long as we've got Jason on the list you have nothing to
worry about and of course I remember the brown Scirocco.
Not any details, but it it was there.

> > Lauri's Lithuanian beater!
> hmm..until next yahr ;)

Let's see, I've already got some tricks for next year! :)

> > '84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
> '84 1.8 8v Scirocco ( now with 16v exhoust )
> > http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
> > I finally added nothing new to my site!

PS. Somebody pleas kick my ass for being so lousy and not
putting up the pics I did there.