Re: Bug Nationals SIR

I may be going.  At least it isn't on a Saturday, so I can't use work as an
excuse!!  I don't know if my car will be up to it but I will try to make it.
There will be a bunch of people there if a few from the list show up, people
from my work will be there and others that I know from the Seattle/Tacoma
area.  Maybe we should figure out a spot to park and whoever gets there the
earliest can save the area!!  Anyway, just typing this is making me more
excited!!  Hope to see you all!!

Dave
77 Rabbit 2.0L 16v
84 Scirocco