Re: Power steering options

<snip>
>          However, if you've got some looseness in your steering, it's
> more
> than likely something up with your car -- worn bushings somewhere.  I'll

> see you in a few weeks and you can drive my car -- and let me know if
> you
> feel the same thing.

Yes, it could very well be bushings.  Do you know what bushings would
cause the steering to lose its precision?  I would suspect the control arm
bushings...what about the steering rack itself?  Are there bushings that
wear in the rack?

Would poly bushings help in steering response and feel?

Thanks

> PS:  Any skidpad results with the GTech yet? :)
Not yet...Daun has it...I may go up there soon and play!  ; )

=====