Re: Timing mark

Yah, that's how I did it, but it runs like the timing is off, so I'm going
to more drastic measures (although I don't see how it could be off when
those marks line up). Maybe I just have horrible fuel mixture or something
due to replacing the cam and the throttle body...
	-Josiah

'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah