Re: instrument clusters

It should be the same deal.  One thing I forgot to mention last time was
that I don't think the wire color codes were the same (i.e. the dash
light power wire from the single harness was a different color than it
was on the double harness).  Fortunately, the Bentley for my Jetta
covered the cluster I was installing, so I used my two Bentleys to map
the Scirocco's existing wiring to the two-harness setup of the Jetta
cluster.  If you want, I can send you a copy of the schematics for both
cars.

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")
'85 Jetta