RE: instrument clusters

I haven't done it, but the clusters in my '82 and '84 appear identical at a
glance.  I don't recall what the speedo reads on either of them, but that's
the only potential I see for a difference based on appearance.

I would assume that if the front looks the same, the connections should be
the same too, although not everything in the world is logical.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'84 Scirocco
'70 Bug - Hibernating