RE: Stainless Brake line install

Yes - ditch the WD-40 and get some Liquid Wrench, Kroil, or PB.

Incidentally, a co-worker afflicted with Ford owners' syndrome says that
wasp and hornet killer works well as a penetrating fluid.  I'm curious, but
I don't want to spend the time to try it myself when I have Kroil.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'84 Scirocco
'70 Bug - Hibernating