Sent: Monday, June 26, 2000 2:22 AM
To: Shannon Fenton
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Hella Air Horns WOOHOO

> I just got done installing my new dual Hella air
> horns...all I can say it
> 130+db is LOUD! When I hit hit my horn now my 16V
> doesnt say "excuse me" or
> "jerk" its says "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY
> ASSHOLE!" I love it lol....

You should hook them up to your alarm. Set the
sensitivity on max, so that if someone even breathes
on it, it'll go off. Next time some crackhead tries to
steal your radio, you'll hear it fo sho!

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)
87 Scirocco 16v
-- Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...
Firesign Theatre