G60 Oil Pan, Baffled? Dry Sump Double pick ups . . ect

    I was discussing my newest motor build and I friend of mine asked if I
was going to use the G60 Oils pan. I ask why and he said that he thought it
was baffled in the pan kinda like the shrick and the old fiat factory pans.
Any one know if this is right. I'm to lazy to go and find one to look at it.
I guess this would make my windage tray useless

    Anyone out there ever used a dry sump set up or a double oil pick up on
there pumps. I can find them for the Subaru and for M3's but I can't really
get a lead on any thing for VW's. I would love to get a double pick up pump
for my vw. Or a dry sump in the trunk or in the engine bay would be awesome!
An it would look so trick to have that welded up pan and all the lines in and
out. Think of the ground clearance I would gain.

Now if I could only get my bellhousing smaller, I wonder if I can get those
multi-clutch discs set ups from Formula Vee and fords into the rocco.

Anyone with some ideas?
If you haven't guessed the rocco really doesn't see much street use anymore,
other then to play tarmac rally driver in the middle of the night.

Later
~Danny~
88 16v