Re: Tough situation- car is in trouble(long)

>Im going to stay on the list for a while as you guys all kick some serious
>ass and I have enjoyed meeting all of you at the variuos get togethers. I
>will still be going to Waterfest(how could I miss it) and would still like
>to hang out with all you guys....scirocco owners are the best VW owners
>anyway. I'll be getting there around noon or so on Saturday...see ya then.
>

>Rich Deede

Raw deal on your car again Rich...you realize that you could practically
start over with another pretty nice 16v for a few months worth of car payments.
Just ask yourself if you'll ever regret not tuning up another rocco by
transferring all the good stuff from your black car.  You now have the
utmost important element in doing up a car right: Another car. :)  No
I'm not kidding, it's the single most important thing. If you need
your car for basic transportation, you'll never get a chance to really
tear into it.  Think of the parts you've assembled on your ride, and
what it would cost to gather a portion of them again.  It makes sense
for you to have a project car right?! :)  You need another roc, we
all know it. :-)!  Take a few years, do it up sweet.  Are you into it?

Glad that you'll still be making it out to waterfest though, maybe
you should have someone do up some welds on your crossmember and bring
it out to WF?  Something to consider anyway.  We'll still accept you
on this naturally, many people on this forum don't own sciroccos.

Keep in touch.

Tell me exactly where the cracks started to appear so I can keep an
eye out...I also have a horsepower 'problem'. ;)

==Brett