Re: wtf!! with my clutch?

I have had this happen.  I started out in 1st gear perfectly and came to a
stop and it wouldn't come out of gear.  I ended up stalling it because I was
at a stop sign but had had the problem before.  When I did my 2.0L swap I
noticed when doing the clutch that one of the teeth on the plate that the
push rod pushes on had busted off and lodged itself between the pressure
plate and the clutch disc causing it to stick in gear.  In case the clutch
cable theory doesn't work, check this out!!  HTH!

Dave