(non roc) '84 Jetta FS

I have an '84 Jetta for sale if anyone is interested. It is a 4 door 5 sp.
Diesel. New timing belt and head gasket (head has absolutely NO cracks
between the valves; for those of you who dont know the significance of this,
tolerance is allowed up to the thickness of a dime before the head is no
longer usable). 97k original miles. Tan I/O. Windsheild has a crack and
passenger front door has a slight crease in it. Other than these 3 minor
flaws the car is perfect. Runs eexcellent w/surprising power for a Diesel.
45 MPG +. Asking 1800$. Car is located in Seattle.

Thanks for playing :)

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA