Gas tank and downpipe/exhaust..

Seems like as soon as I fix something, something else goes wrong..  I love
the car but I swear every week I'm gonna sell it and get me something more
reliable.  I don't have time w/ school going on to deal w/ all of this..

This is all for a '87 16v
1st problem.  My flexpipe is leaking.  Not bad, but enough.  Does anyone
have experience w/ headers?  Or using TT flex repair kit?  Anyone have a
downpipe they wanna get rid off?

2nd problem.  My stock exhaust is rubbing but it doesn't do it all the
time.  Only occasionally.  Mainly when it gets hot it seems but I'm not
positive.  Actually, can anyone tell me who makes exhausts systems for a
S16v except for TT?

3rd problem..  This one is really weird.  Jacked up one side of my car
today to fix my swaybar bracket that popped off and noticed that my gas
tank was leaking quite badly.  I don't know if it was leaking before I
jacked it up or after?  I put the car down, still leaking.  I drove to the
gas station because I was low on gas anyway, put in some gas and it
stopped.  Didn't leak the rest of the day.  I did notice that when I opened
my gas cap.  There was a lot of pressure built up inside.  I'm hoping it's
nothing serious.  If it's the gas tank, I'm thinking of just getting a fuel
cell.  Anyone have any experiences putting those in?

If you reply, could you please cc me as well as I'm on digest..

Aaron..
'87 16v