stripped rocc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well I did it today???????......the mad bastard had
got in touch with me on monday about purchasing a
large portion of my wrecked winter car and he came
down this weekend and we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stripped the entire car down to the shell and cut the
front end off from where the front motor mount
connects forward.  Due to the damage I had inflicted
to it, it made the stripping much easier and
fun!!!!!!!!!!!........it was awesome we had a blast
laughing our asses off all day............anyway I
will have what is left of the car for sale soon
and I took alot of pictures so I will get Jim J to
scan them and try to get them up on the web soon

later

=====
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
87 16v Red semi-show
87 16v Black winter....:(  you will be missed!!!
91 Ford Explorer XLT
85 Saab 900s