Re: Front anti-sway bars

I have this bar too.  Unlike some other add on bars that go rearward from the
control arms, this bar mounting system does not reduce ground clearance.  It
does make oil filter R/R a tad more difficult, but I don't have to deal with
exhaust clearance issues.  As a side benefit, the angle iron reinforces the
front crossmember(hint: someone can make and sell just the angle iron as an
add-on crossmember reinforcement).

In a message dated 1/29/00 6:35:40 AM Pacific Standard Time, aa821@acorn.net