From: "Craig Williams" <roccolister@hotmail.com>
To: "Ian Overholt" <ioverholt@hotmail.com>,<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: AutoX Competition Tire Favorites?
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:01:10 -0800

Ian,

I understand your recommendations on wheel size and tires, but since I have
not owned the R1's (which I understand are very hard to find right now) nor
the Kumohs or Hoosiers, I don't know if those tires are DOT approved as the
lister needed. I know that the 032R is, are the other's that you
recommended?

Also, do you know of a 13 inch wheel that will fit with the 10.1 inch front
calipers? I'd love to find some just for auto crossing.

Let us know. Thanks -- Craig Williams
1981 SciroccoS 1.8 16V (soon to be 2.0+)
1987 Jetta GLI 16V (Daily Driver)
1991 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For the Wife)

-