Re: tv show: WATCH IT!!!

--- Marie Laugesen <marie@blaze.ca> wrote:

> [...]

Ya know, I kinda forgot that my dad's got an old radar gun
laying around somewhere.  I think I'll do some rummaging
around to see if I can find it, I remember it was a LOT of
fun to play with on the freeway.  Could be another toy to
play with in June....

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry