Re: New Law In NYC (was Re: tv show: WATCH IT!!!)

i got a ricer like that near a weight station outside of greensboro nc. he was messing with me when we passed a sign reading weight station 1 mile. i took the black 16v up to about 110 the backed off about 1/4 mile away from the weight station as the honda went flying by the closed station where a state trooper was sitting... the trooper passed me after we passed the station and caught up with the other guy about 2 miles up the road..
it made my freaking day!
-alan