Re: Rear Defroster/defogger

In a message dated 1/27/00 6:26:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
SubConSk8@aol.com writes:

<< .There
 wasn't any power coming through the lines to the rear hatch's window...Where
 should I check to see where the prob is? I mean the prob is that there is no
 power going ot the rear... >>

Slap a new defogger switch in there.  Mine was bad too. Went to the junkyard
and found one,   Then, the next time i used the defogger I found out that the
Mirrors were heated too.  I said cooooool man.  Dealer wants like 40 bucks
for the switch so try the pick a part yard, they charge probably 3 dollars,
Or they are free if your brave enough.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html