Re: tv show: WATCH IT!!!

Yeah I second that...thank god there werent any more VWs shown. I wouldnt
want to be associated with such billigerent idiots. Good god, it was like a
bunch of 5 yr olds with credit cards. Be a sheep and follow the Honda herd is
the message I got. I know not everybody is like that so keep the flames to
yourselves. Street racing is wrong but hey...it happens, it wont stop until
someone finds a cure for testosterone.  Im not wholier than thou about it and
have participated, It was fun...when I was 16. And to a small point it still
is fun but I just cant help to think "they" (as in the featured people) made
us all look bad.
Now I pay 190 bucks a month in insurance and have been single ticket's away
from loosing my license for good for the past 4 years. Nahh...I wouldnt waste
my time racing anybody I couldnt have a beer with after a race and talk cars.
No matter if its Honda or VW. Unfortunately this means racing faster more
expensive cars that I have no chance of beating. How many times have we all
smoked some joker in Honda at stoplights only to get the finger when you meet
up at the next redlight. The only one who came off looking like the lesser of
2 evils was the Honda guy, at least he could keep his mouth shut.
I was surprised at the RX7 though, thats normally a kick ass car...heavy but
fast. Oh well, flame away and lets get another useless thread going! Heheh....

Quote of the Day
"BUT I WASNT PEEL'N!"

Shannon
"Better to burn out than to fade away"
87 16V w/213,000 mi
"Drugs have thought a whole new generation of youth the metric system"