Re: Rear Defroster/defogger

Most common problem with this symptom is the switch itself. Is there power
going to the switch? If you need one Stephen give me a call I think I have
about 20 of them. :)

>Mine is out of commission...hasn't worked in the 6 mos. that I have owned
>the
>car...I just tested the ground on the hatch in the rear for the
>deffogger....ground was fine...Checked the fuses...they were fine...There
>wasn't any power coming through the lines to the rear hatch's
>window...Where
>should I check to see where the prob is? I mean the prob is that there is
>no
>power going ot the rear...
>
>Stephen Mull
>'86 8v Rocco Black
>Seattle, WA
>
>--

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (now with a happy shaved, solenoid operated trunk)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco