Re: FS: 1981 Scirocco S in California

I'll second this for sure!

This car is a reeeaaaal sweet Scirocco, probably the nicest
I've seen. Kevin is, like most of us, very anal about his
car and did not cut corners on anything. If you've got
the $$ buy this car, it is worth every $$ of what he may
be asking for it.

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - soon to be 2.0L 16V
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc

Tosha wrote:
>I know Kev and have seen his Scirocco. In fact you may remember it as
>one of the Mk1s on show at the last New Dimension's show.
>
>Damn fine car. Wish I had the cheese at hand.
>BTW, this is a top knotch job he's done.

>Craig Williams wrote:
>>
>> Hey everyone. A friend of mine is considering selling his Scirocco. He's
not
>> on the list, so I'm posting this for him. DO NOT REPLY TO ME ABOUT THE
CAR.