SV: Euro spec?

> For the record, what are the differences between the JH and the Euro 1.8 8v

We got many 1,8 8V, with different specs in different contrys and years

> (or equiv)?  I have heard that the cam, ignition, pistons, manifolds, t-body,
> head, and crank are all different.  If that is true, I think we Americans got

Cam, ignition, and pistons differs usually. Cylinder head and crank is usually the same, there can be some differences but most likely not. TB and manifolds are shurely the same.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8T -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker