Re: SciroccoGTI badge on Ebay - INSANE

Shannon wrote:

>Its just typical ebay insanity....plus with all us lister checking it daily
>(I know you guys do, Ill kill whoever outbid me in the last 5 seconds on
the
>H1 and H4s last month!) it just gets dumb. You could put toe jam on ebay
and
>some moron would buy it.

he he he , time to clear out the garage of all those unwanted VW parts,
maybe
I could get some money for my used Mann oil filters, or that busted
indicator
lens.

And what's up with a $9 min. for an ad that was torn out of a $2.50 mag,
people
are actually buying them.   8|

All those that buy VW stuff on E-Bay should tell each other our bidding
names
so that we can check with each other via e-mail instead of outbidding each
other. Would this be considered cheating?

Off to check yahoo auctions for Scirocco stuff. :)
-Randy