Re: [tech] thoughts on replacing thermostats

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, Dan Brideau wrote:

> I have a 180' 'stat in my VW.  In the summer it is great, the temp gauge never
> goes much past half way.  Now in the frozen winter, I need to make certain I
> have my wool socks on.

Another thing to add into the equation: I live in Vancouver BC, where it
never really goes much below freezing, occasionally gets above 30 degC (86
degF), and is usually somewhere between 10 to 20 degC (50-70 degF). It's
looking like it probably wouldn't hurt to put it in while I have the pump
out...

-Oliver

Oliver Seiler -- Software Developer, Pivotal Software, http://www.pivotal.com
    Scirocco MkII Diary - http://erisian.com/~oseiler/scirocco/index.html