Re: For you turbo fanatics....

The site is http://8vturbo.com   There is no www.  If I still had my G60, I
think I would go for the kit they sell.  The G60 already is setup for force
induction.
On another note, does anyone have an alternative to a leaking flange on the
downpipe besides buying the whole downpipe/cat combo or buying the repair
kit from Techtonics?  I don't really want the repair kit because I don't
really know anyone I can trust to weld it.  I don't wanna buy the combo
because my cat is relatively new.

Aaron..
'87 Scirocco 16v..