Re: paint - advice?

>They seem to think that they can paint it on the car and have it come out
>fine.  Removing it as I'm sure you're aware is quite a PITA, and it's
>reportedly easy to damage the kit in the process.. anybody else care to
>comment on that angle?  Depending on everybody's input, I may just make
>them take it off and go that route, damn the cost..  thanks for the input,
>Marie...
>
>--
>Kevin Collins

The kit was NEVER made to come off the car IMO. I know, I took off the
drivers side. The poly urethane shit they use is a pain. Had to use like 30
razorblades to cut all the shit off the car and off of the kit. Save
yourself the misery and leave the bodykit on the car... I wish I had.
Tyler
88 16v -waiting till spring to finish painting... :O