87 8v FORSALE or PARTS

Hey guys.  Ok, here is the situation.  I have an 87 tornado red 8v w/
perfect 16v interior, 90% body, new hood, paint looks new but is factory.
Car is complete.  The problem is the frame is completely cracked, above the
a-arms, and up into the firewall behind the master cyl.

I am trying to decide what to do with her, she's been my baby since 1993.
The car is repairable, but would require more labor and extensive welding
(which I don't do) to warrant me fixing it. (Still have lots to do to my
16v)  My perfect outcome would be to find someone on the list who wants a
project car, or someone who welds and can put it back on the road
themselves.  (Estimated reapir cost was 700-900 dollars for well reputed
shop)

If I can't find someone who wants to buy it whole, I'll try to part it out.

So.  If you anyone is interested in buying it, drop me a line ask questions,
make me an offer...whatever.

If you are intersted in buying parts, the car is complete and I am compiling
a list of requests and desires. I will email each person back when I know
what the fate of the car is.

I am located in Seattle Washington,  and will be willing to  ship most
parts. 8v engine with auto tech tri-Yheader, 2.5" cat back power everything
but windows. No sunroof.

Thanks alot,

Jared Erlandson
87 8v (it's done broken)
87 16v (well so is this one..but only temporary)