From: "smiley pie" <scirocco82@hotmail.com>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: mk2, engine: upgrade questions
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 19:51:07 PST

Hey you guys,
I am wondering what the general consensus is for the best (read cost
effective) engine upgrade is. I have a very tired 1.7 stocker in my '82
rocco. I have read most of the pages that deal with swaps and I think I am
starting to get a semi (not that semi pervs) clear picture, but am confused
about which way to go. Would a 1.8 (JH being the easiest correct?) be a good
improvement or not worth it? A 2L sounds cool but a little above my budget.