87 8v for sale

It is with much regret that I now put my 87 8v up for
sale.  Family concerns force this action.  I DO NOT
want to sell, I must.

I figured I would send it out on the list before I
advertise it locally.  It is totally stock, no mods of
any kind, Burgundy with  brown interior, AM/FM
Cassette, newer tires, the cruise and air do not work.
 Recently replaced fuel pump and master cylinder.
138000 miles, 35-40 mpg.  I paid 3000, have put in
about 1000 since.  Body is in good shape, is missing
VW emblem on back and the paint is faded on the
drivers side front fender.  Interior:  no rips, holes
or cracks, drivers side seat latch broke.  Engine:
about to put on shop for tune up.  Please reply if
interested.

Craig Moore
Princeton, WV