Re: For you turbo fanatics....

Is there something I am missing or doing wrong? I cant seem to get to this
page. When I click on the link it tells me page not found. WTF?

>Have seen the manifold in person and it looks nice. well worth the 275.If
>you can find a T3/Airresearch Turbo off an ol' junk crysler for cheap,and
>your in business.  Of course you would need a boost sensitive injection
>(digifant, G60 corrado). But there are other Alternatives.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (with a severely mangled trunk lock thanks to the fucking thieves!)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco