Re: Nice Rice

Does this vehical happen to belong to a Dallas
Cowboy???  Jeeeeeeeeeez, would ya look at the nostrils
on that sucker!!!!  Talk about a 6 kilo a day habit!!!

Really though, no disrespect intended, but are you
serious!!!!!!!!!!  I really do like Hondas, good car
for the money, very economical, pretty reliable but
DAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!  Styling is one thing, but I think
the Honda engineers have been raiding parts from the
Trans-Am factory.  Trying to give a piece of plastic a
soul?  Sorry, you can only find that in V-Dubs.
George-
people drive hondas, fanatics live VW!!!!!!