Re: scirocco-L-digest V1 #1296

>Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:51:45 -0500
>From: Scott Williams <sfwilliams@home.com>
>Subject: Cabby/Jetta dash in Mk1 Rocco
>
>Okay, now how about fitting an early Jetta or Cabriolet dashboard into a
>Mk1 Scirocco? Will that work? The Cab's dash looks very much like the
>early Scirocco types and I'm guessing that they are interchangeable.
>Does that sound right? What kinds of provisions would I have to make to
>drop it into my Rocc? Would any cutting or lengthening be involved or is
>it a bolt-in affair. It's just too damned cold out in my garage to start
>measuring things. :^)
>
>Btw, has anyone out there done the BMW 3-series dash conversion? That
>looks *dope*!

HEy man-
Did you get my e-mail when you were away?
I have ALL the uGLi's dash almost out, and you can have it for $50 with all
the gauges and the cool 'seceret' glovebox that the cabby dash doesn't
have...

PS- I might be making the cabby a T-Cabby.. I just found a calloway turbo
system for sale complete with turbo timer and autotech alumnum oil pan for
around $600...

Hmmm...

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Stolen by y2k!