This month's European Car

Who are they and what have they done with the old EC?

This month's issue is FULL of VW stuff.  I don't know if it's repeats
from old VW & Porsche like some articles I've seen in VW Trends, but
on first read, it was good!

Potterman even got mentioned several times in the engine swap article.

Oh, and RPI HAD to go and do the car I would perform unnatural acts
for:  A VR6 Passat Syncro Wagon.  Arg.
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |