RE: Scirocco Rear Window Decal

Best of luck with this - I tried to order one of these decals from the
dealer, using the part number from the ETKA CD as you described.  The
parts guy said there was a very slim chance of getting it, and sure
enough here it is almost a year later and no luck.  I suggest making
your own decal.  If you want I have a fairly decent picture of what the
decal looks like.

-tim