Re: The boy's crazy... - Kit VW's

hehe...  and I was complaining about picking what tie to wear in the
morning...

Your problem is that you're buying cars in good condition...  Get another
rusty non runner 'MKI rocco that'll sort you out...

Someday I'd like to do that with a 911...  Or: get one of those 60's Porsche
spyder style kit cars.  You know those kits where you drop a fiberglass
frame on a VW Bug?  They're on the cheap side too.  I think something like
$10,000 assembled...

Take care,
Armando