Re: Team Scirocco hats - who wants one?

Daun Yeagley wrote:

> I really don't have much use for a hat (I look even
> dorkier) but I'd want one anyway.  And, I *DO* have an
> original Team Scirocco patch, though it's sewn to a
> t-shirt.  If this would be useful I would loan the shirt to
> you if need be to make the new patch.

Yes it would DEFINITELY help.  You're the 3rd one on the list who has one.
I haven't heard back from the first two yet about volunteering to lend
it.

Randy B is going to take the project from here.  If somebody volumteers
a loose patch, we'll go that route first.. if not you're da man!  TIA.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0