Re: Team Scirocco hats - who wants one?

--- Kevin Collins <kevinc@flashcom.net> wrote:
> Nathan Malone wrote:
>
> > I'd buy a few patches off you if you had them made, but
> I don't know
> > how much use I would have for the hat,....but then
> again I would
> > probably buy one anyway.
>
> I may well get some loose patches too, you're not the
> first one to
> ask.  Only makes sense.  Stickers <gasp!> are a
> possibility too.
> Hell can refrigerator magnets be far behind??  8D

I really don't have much use for a hat (I look even
dorkier) but I'd want one anyway.  And, I *DO* have an
original Team Scirocco patch, though it's sewn to a
t-shirt.  If this would be useful I would loan the shirt to
you if need be to make the new patch.

LMK...

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry