Quick question - Thanks

Thanks for all the replies to my hub question! The majority said 30mm and were
right. I got my hub and bearing changed and the rocco is back on the road.
Needs and alignment though I think.

The old hub n bearing where really trashed. Anyone ever have a hub pull off
after you take the hub nut off and are trying to remove the rotor? :-)
When I removed the drive shaft little bearings fell all over the floor!!!
Quess it sort of needed to be done.  Just bought the car n Aug.

I picked up another one just last weekend. I now have a 86 16v and new 87
16v.

The new 87 16v is leaking alittle oil looks like around the head gasket area n
the back.  I think it may be a head gasket project, but I'm going to look it
over first.  Has good compression and runs great.
The only other problem is cold start. When I first start it up cold it starts
runs for a couple of seconds then dies.  After that you have to goose it to
start and run like that until it warms up any suggestions?

Thanks guys
you've been alot of help.
Just started my Scirocco Obsession this year.

Thanks again
David
Happy owner
86 16v black wolfsburg rocco